Monday, January 11, 2010

Fibromyalgia Report

Hello again,
Well, it's time to get back into the health kick. I do this every year, as most other do, after Christmas. Actually, both of my kids have January birthdays, so I start revving the engine this week after my son's birthday, and really get into action next week. Have had a mild sinus problem the past week, so purchased some Olive Leaf capsule and Goldenseal from the health food store tonite. Also got some natural sinus decongestant. My diet has had an abundance of breads and sugars for the past 6 weeks, so I've begun getting those out of my life also. I find drinking apple juice helps stabilize the blood sugar as my body becomes accustomed to less sugars and white flours. It was so fun eating them, but I definately don't sleep as well as when I'm eating healthier...so tonight....asparagus soup. Ate a few nuts today but mostly drank apple juice and water to give my body a break. I actually did pretty well last week, didn't eat sweets and very little bread through out the week. Saturday and Sunday were the weekend culprits for eating poorly. Anyway, I know within a week or two of eating healthily, I'll need less sleep and have lots more energy. Better get back to my making my soup, looks like the asparagus is about cooked. Oh yes, for you asparagus lovers, I used water, chicken boullion, asparagus, a little taragon, pepper, a little corn starch and milk to thicken. Can't leave out some cream cheese. MMMMM good. Talk to you tomorrow.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment